This iPod compatible audio cable connects your iPod, portable CD players or any stereo audio source with a 3.5 mm headphone jack to a stereo receiver or multi-media speakers that use 3.5 mm male stereo input. Specifically designed for quality computer and audio applications, this offers a male-to-female miniplug solution that works with any PC sound card, speaker, headset, and portable CD players with 3.5mm connector. It is shielded to protect against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. Length: 1.8m; Cable OD: 2.6x5.2 mm; Plug: 3.5 mm.
- This premium 3.5 mm mini-stereo cable is perfect for expanding the functionality of your audio system.
- Compatible with all devices featuring 3.5 mm jacks.
- Shielded design minimizes interference and signal loss over extended runs.
- Optimal signal transfer for superior sound.
- This cable is used to increase the length of your headphone.
- Use your speaker anywhere in your room using this cable.
- This non-slip grip makes connecting your components easy and ergonomically comfortable.
- Easily connect a speaker system or microphone with the premium stereo audio cables.
- Plug and play offers easy installation of components without time-consuming installations.
- Dual 75 ohm coax cable and non-magnetic gold 3.5mm.
- Moulded plugs ensure secure connections between components and offer extended durability.
- Flexible PVC jacket provides protection to the delicate core of the cable.
- It also offers extended durability and ease of installation.
- Type: Audio Cable.
- Model: 3.5 Male to 3.5 Female.
- Connector: 3.5 mm.
- Length: 1.8m.
- Cable OD: 2.6x5.2 mm.
- Manufacturer: Amzer.
- Color: White.